Sigma straw blower – PTO version
Designed for tractors, the straw blower can spread round or square bales up to 20 meters away.
How it works
The loading door opens with two rams. There are retaining arms to hold the square bales.
Thanks to the walking triple floor the bale is driven to the rotor which feeds the turbine. The turbine is directly driven by the tractor PTO.
The speed of the floor can be adjusted from the cabin by the control box to ensure an even spreading.
The “V-Cut” System cuts mechanically the bale bindings on both round and square bales. It cuts the twine/netting under the bales and thus facilitates their removal by the user. It is an effort free operation as there is no need for the user to go into the spreader to remove it.
- Time saving: no cutting oblivion, no tool loss (knive, cutter) with the V-Cut system. Within a minute the bale nets and bindings are cut, removed and stored.
- Exclusivity: the patented walking triple floor is activated by hydraulic motors.
- Convenience: optimized weight (close to the headstock), optimized visibility and offset.
- Reliability: directly driven by a hydraulic motor (no control box). Bolted blades on the turbine.
- Powerful: automatic regulation of the straw quantity swallowed by the swivel chute.
- Capacity: 260° swivel chute controlled by a joystick.
- Spreading up to 20 m away.
Precision: swivel chute inclination thanks to an electric ram.
Ergonomics: ergonomic and intuitive remote control box in the cab fixed with a suction pad.
Sturdiness: reinforced door with flared end.
- Fooging system
- External door control (included int the V-Cut System)
You are interested in the Sigma straw blower – PTO version ? Please complete the form below so that we can contact you.
In the same range ...