AM’Ready for cubicles
The AM’Ready is a multi-purpose self-propelled bedding barn machine for the maintenance of cubicles and the scraping of stalls. It effectively sweeps and beds all types of cubicles.
How it works
Mechanising the maintenance of cubicles contributes to give more comfort to our user customers and it also saves time.
• Diesel engine Kohler 17hp four stroke cycle, 2 cyl engine,
hour meter and electric start, water cooled, axial ventilator • Hydrostatic drive to all 3 wheels (dimensions 18/8.50-8) • Variable stroke hydraulic piston pump for inﬁ nite speed • Flow gear pump to control all attachments (25L/min) • Manual electric brake • Power assisted orbitrol steering • Rear wheel steering with up to 90° movement resulting
in a tight 1.35m turning circle • Length: 1m
Micro’Dis Bedding bucket
• Working volume : 0,88 m3 • Water volume : 700 litres • Maximum Payload : 200kg • PVC belt with guiding and sealing proﬁle • Right and left spreading • Bottom agitator • Top agitator with blades • Flared end structure with perforated rear extensions for visibility
• Mono Left hand side brush Ø 900mm
(the bedding belt is working independently from the brush)
• Manual ﬂow speed variation for right discharge
- Small 1.35m turning circle
- Crossing steps up to 20 cm (optional)
- Exceptional traction and maneuverability with 3-wheel drive and rear wheel steering
- Up to 12 kph working speed range
- Hydraulic steering
- Light products kit
- Rear counter weight
- Scraping blade in V shape
- Extra wheels
You are interested in the AM’Ready for cubicles ? Please complete the form below so that we can contact you.