Aero’sweep Fork mounted angle broom
The Aero’sweep is an angled brush sweeper with a distinctive feature: the sweeper has no wheels. On pallet forks or front rear linkage of tractor.
How it works
A hydraulic control ensures a perfect adjustment on uneven ground.
– By setting the joystick in one direction the brush moves down
meantime the brush rotates. The brush stabilises itself in contact with the ground to get a constant sweeping pressure thus ensuring a perfect sweeping on uneven ground. The brush is self adjusted when it wears out and thus requires no action from the operator.
– On the other direction, the brush lifts up enabling a safe handling.
- On pallet forks (Cross-section of the pallet fork: Max. 150 x 60mm)
- ABS System (Automatic brush adjustment)
- Brush level adjustment thanks to 2 lifting rams
- Level marks
- Left or right manual orientation (+/- 26°)
- Polypropylene brush Ø 600 mm
- Supporting legs for storage
- No wheels: exclusive and economical.
- Sturdy machine: oversized pivots and axes.
- ABS system (Patented): perfect adaptation on uneven ground. The ABS Sytem can balance an important high amplitude.
- Level mark: the driver controls the brush position from the cab.
- Support legs for storage.
- Fully integrated hoses: optimal protection for the driver and the machine.
- Hydraulic orientation
- Linkage intermediate frame for 3 pt rear and front
|Width (m)||Sweeping width (m)||Weight (kg)|
You are interested in the Aero’sweep Fork mounted angle broom ? Please complete the form below so that we can contact you.
In the same range ...